Sunday, March 27, 2011

Preliminary Mistletoe Home Renderings Complete!

Bob Zetnick, with Blue Yucca Studios, just completed these renderings for the proposed construction on our West Magnolia lots in Mistletoe.

We are working on the floor plans for these homes. It took me awhile (too long) to learn that these houses should always be designed from the outside-in. Blake, with TCH Design Studios, has this rendering now. I hope to have floor plans by next weekend.

After the paperwork is all together, I will get with the Mistletoe Neighborhood Association and seek their approval for the construction of these homes. My preliminary meeting with MNA was very promising. They are a most cooperative group that shares my interest in re-capturing this part of Mistletoe. I can't say that this plan is final until the MNA says it's ok - then onto the City of Fort Worth for approval. I hope they like them, because I love them. I would be proud to build these.

No comments:

Post a Comment